10 Best Sexy Stocking Stuffers
A Christmas stocking is a great way to give your partner a sexy gift, especially if this is the first time you've bought a toy to use together.
To give you some inspiration, we've selected our top 10 Best Sexy Stocking Stuffers.
- Spicing up your love life
- A year of fun (one card a week)
- Taking on your travels
"I love that these cards act as an communication facilitator. If there's something you've been interested in trying but found difficult to articulate to your partner, they will almost certainly provide an opportunity to test the water and/or add it to your bedroom business."
Strong stimulation in a pocket-sized, travel-friendly package.Ideal for:
- Foreplay fun
- Finding those hard to reach areas
- Sex toy beginners
"This thing knocked my socks off!"
This delicious infusion creates a thrilling throb for an explosive finish.Ideal for:
- Supersizing sexual sensitivity
- Making oral sex even more enjoyable
- Increasing the chance of a clitoral orgasm
"It leaves a cooling but warm tingling sensation, increasing stimulation and getting us in the mood."
Perfect for couples who like spontaneous sex.Ideal for:
- Mixing up your foreplay sessions
- Spicing up games night
- Sexy weekends away
"I've got to say it was the funniest and most exciting game we have played. Helped us explore and tease each other in ways we didn't know we could."
Turbocharge their hand-job with this textured masturbator sleeve.Ideal for:
- Enhanced solo play thanks to soft, stimulating nodules
- Fuss-free fun (waterproof, washable and reusable)
- First-time sex toy
"I double this up with tingly lube and as you can imagine the sensations are incredible!"
A must for any burlesque babe.Ideal for:
- Pairing with an open cup bra
- Sexy striptease
- Burlesque-style glitz
"They accent your assets beautifully and my husband was very pleasantly surprised when I unhooked my bra to reveal them."
Awaken nerve endings and arousal with this mini marabou tickler.Ideal for:
- Increasing skin sensitivity
- Introducing light sensory play to the bedroom
- Upgrading sensual massage
"Beginner friendly and a very vanilla start into the S&M world."
Massage candles melt to a warm oil for skin-nourishing massages.Ideal for:
- Delicious, multi-sensory massages
- Creating a fragranced boudoir
- Treating your partner
"It smells amazing - even after a few minutes the room is filled with a subtle but amazing vanilla scent."
Introduce a little tie and tease fun to your festive bedroom adventures.Ideal for:
- First step in bondage exploration
- Soft, sensual restraint
- Quick, easy restraint that's simple to unfasten
"The ties feel soft against the skin and paired with a blindfold it's out of this world!"
The perfect way to broaden your (or their) sexual repertoire.Ideal for:
- Foreplay fun for him and her
- Adding 50 new techniques to your repertoire
- Inspiring exploration
"He took the joke but I think he's been reading it secretly on the side as I can definitely feel the change!"