Click here to visit Lovehoney.com to see shipping options to your location and payment options in USD ($)
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
You're under arrest! A super-sweet way to take down someone's particulars. Slip these candy handcuffs on to your willing victim and challenge them to eat their way out! Great gift idea.
Ingredients: Dextrose Modified Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Colours: Brilliant Blue (E133), Tartrazine (E102), Allura Red (E129).
- Candy handcuffs for bedroom play or novelty gifting
- Multi-coloured candy 'beads' create an eye-catching look
- Perfect as a fun present for friends or lovers
- Great for introducing the idea of bondage in a fun way
- Ideal for hen parties
More products from Rude Food
Tasty, Cute & Great Price!
Reviewed: November 18, 2008 by xcherylx
Really Fun Little Gift Idea, My Boyfriend Found Them Very Funny.. Had Good Fun Eating Them.
But Obviously As Handcuffs They Are A Little Weak- We Pulled Them Free In No Time!
Just Like The Candy Necklaces You Buy As Kids, Really Yummy & Fun Present!
- Boyfriend Liked It!
- Little Bit Expensive For What It Is... Sort Of
- Bottom line
- Good For A Laugh But Not Majorly Horny!
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Sweet tooth fun
Reviewed: April 26, 2008 by bittersweet
This is a very cute little idea, handcuffs that you can nibble on during or after the fun!
The handcuffs are made from small hard coloured candies, the very same as Dolly bead necklaces and bracelets from my youth! The handcuffs are single stranded with elastic, but the connecting cuff to the handcuffs are thrice stranded to give strength.
The elastic is stretchy, but i did worry about snapping it if stretched it too far, and having the candies flying all over the place.
The cuffs simply slip onto the wrists or ankles, but as there is nothing to tighten these on, its very easy for your victim to pull theirselves free.
I have to admit, as funny and cute as these were for 5minutes, they are hardly a turn on. However my boyfriend enjoyed eating them afterwards!
- Cute, funny, great as a fun little gift.
- Weak elastic strings.
- Bottom line
- Great as a gift, but as much else.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes