10 Best Sexy Gifts For Couples
Looking for a gift you can both enjoy?
Sex toys are a great way to introduce exciting scenarios and sensations to your love life, whether you want to add spice to date night or spoil your long-distance lover.
Take a look at our top 10 Best Sexy Gifts for Couples, and add one or two to your basket for an unforgettable shared experience.
Revamp your toy box or kick-start your collection with the best-selling Wild Weekend kit, a bumper bundle that's bursting with sex toys and acccessories.Ideal for:
- Weekends away
- Endless hours of pleasure
- Exploring new sensations
"I would highly recommend this set to anyone. It has everything you would want for your bedroom. "
Give parties a playful twist with a sexy secret shared between you.Ideal for:
- Holidays and eco-friendly play
- Discreet pleasure while out and about
- Precise clitoral stimulation
"It's great fun, and makes mundane trips to the shops or cinema much more interesting."
20 patterns and 10 intense speeds to power your orgasms, plus an attachment for each of you.Ideal for:
- Super-intense sensations for both of you
- Soothing strokes or deep-tissue massages
- Tailored play from a wide range of vibrations
"Very powerful. Stop reading this review and buy it! Worth every penny!"
This cheeky gift is sure to put big smiles on both your faces.Ideal for:
- A fun and sexy gift that's non-threatening to either partner
- A first-time dildo or vibrator for sex toy newbies
- Solo arousal and foreplay (or double the fun with your partner)
"I don't want to put it down. It feels exactly like my partner! When I'm alone part of him is still with me!"
A carnal collection consisting of 5 fabulous pieces to help you get creative with your bedroom antics.Ideal for:
- A starter sex toy kit
- Him, her and both of you
- Foreplay, anal play and sex
"Our fave product was the vibrating cock ring, it gives us both more intense orgasms and the intimacy during intercouse is greatly hightened."
With elegant styling and plush faux fur lining, who wouldn't love these invitingly soft, comfortable restraints?Ideal for:
- Kinky weekends away
- Indulging BDSM fantasies
- Couples with some basic BDSM experience
"Definitely recommend for those who want to add a little excitement to the bedroom!"
With Nookii, you 'play' your way around your partner's body in a foreplay fiesta. But who will yell, 'Yahtzee!' first?Ideal for:
- Competitive couples
- Spicing up nights in
- Fans of unpredictable play
"My partner and I have already spent many hours playing this... it is so simple to grab and go."
If you and your partner are keen to try pegging, then saddle up this buzzing purple dildo.Ideal for:
- Fans of pegging or strap on play
- First-time users or familiar players
- Non-realistic strap on sex
"Me and my partner purchased this a while ago to try pegging for the first time, now we can't stop using it!"
Forced to spend time apart? Make the most of the distance and invest in this incredibly sexy piece of kit.Ideal for:
- Keeping the passion in long-distance relationships
- Gadget fans
- Shared pleasure during sex
"This thing... this thing might just be the king of all couple's toys. The fact that you can use it for extra pleasure when together and as a naughty reminder that he's thinking about you when you're apart, it's pretty hot."
Rings don't come much sexier than this vibrating cock ring, designed to pleasure both of you while you play and help to increase stamina for him.Ideal for:
- Intense shared sensations
- Potentially stronger erections and stamina for him
- Targeted clitoral stimulation for her
"I have also used this for solo play which is bliss! The most intense orgasm from the vibrations."